13 Dec 2013

New Buy: M&S Boots


 

While dark skies and drizzle accompany our mornings, I have been on the hunt for some new black winter boots. Unfortunately the Zara boots I had last year were worn so often (plus the fact we had a puppy who liked to bite shoes) they had to be thrown in the bin.
I came across these beauties in M&S a little while ago now but like most shops in Bath, they didn't have my shoe size and they had sold out online! Every shop I went to either didn't have my size, the shoes were too expensive or the heel was too high. I wanted a boot that was practical, black (goes with everything) and simple.
So. On a whim I went back to M&S with my boyfriend. Whilst he was deciding what scarf to get, I wandered over to the shoe section. Alas, there sat a Size 7 boot on the top shelf. Of course, I tried them on and bought them. They are leather and suede with a buckle detail which adds a chic look. Most of all they are comfortable and go with pretty much everything in my wardrobe...


What are your winter boots?



No comments:

Post a Comment