15 Dec 2013

Christmas Bath blogger meet


This post is a little delayed due to exams, the dreaded publishing deadline and packing ready to come home for the Christmas holidays!
But, last weekend I got the chance to meet fellow bloggers and wonderful people at the Bath Xmas Meet up, kindly organised by Megan from
Briar Rose. It was my first event like this so was a little nervous but excited to see what was in store. Everyone braved the weather to have a gander at some gorgeous dresses in Bath Fashion Museum, a good old chat and a browse around the bustling Christmas Market.

 
Lovely group photo by The Cinnamon Slipper
 


 
Dress of the Year created by Raf Simons

 
We were all lucky enough to receive a little Christmas present and card each when we arrived. I'd thought I'd share mine with you as I couldn't wait until the 25th to open it! In a lovely wrapped box sat a gold shell shaped necklace that says 'I'm Really a Mermaid' by I Love Crafty. Adorable.




4 comments:

  1. Aw you got the cutest present!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was pretty happy with it :) What did you get? x

      Delete
  2. Love how tall you are on that photo haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah, there's everyone else then my head poking out the top

      Delete