29 Dec 2013

A few of my favourite things

 
Christmas is a time for giving and I could buy endless presents for people! I love choosing, wrapping and giving presents to close ones and seeing the look on their faces when they open them. This year I didn't ask Santa for much but I had a lovely selection of things in the end. I thought I'd share with you a few gifts I received. 
 
 
 
My boyfriends Mum gave me these luxury angora socks stuffed with chocolate coins and a ring. They are so comfy and are perfect when snuggling in front of the fire.

 
My uncle somehow knew Urban Outfitters is one of my favourite shops and bought me this delicate necklace.


I was shocked when I saw this Vogue postcard set from my brother. This must be the first year he has bought me something he has really thought about. I am a Vogue fan so this gift was a lovely idea.

 
Yardley's Royal English Daisy perfume was given to me by my uncle and aunty. It's delicate, floral scent suits me as it's not too overpowering.

 
A little while ago my boyfriend said his work mate had told him: 'All women love anything Cath Kidston.' Yeah, he was right. These pretty mugs will brighten up my uni kitchen.


 
My Aunty gave me and my brother a leather notebook and pen (V5 - the best) for Christmas. It is ideal for jotting down ideas or can be used as my next uni notebook.
 
I hope you had a magical Christmas as I certainly did. My favourite things are opening presents in pj's, eating chocolate for breakfast and stuffing my face all day because I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment