16 Mar 2014

Beyond the Kale


My sunny Sunday just got better. I discovered Beyond the Kale whilst walking through Green Park Station on my way home. It's a vegan/vegetarian paradise that has been open for 6 weeks and sells everything from fruit, pulses and vegan cake, to an amazing selection of yummy freshly made juices and raw spreads. If you're a clean eater or in need of a vitamin boost then look no further. 


The menu has a wonderful selection of juices and blends, which meant that I took a long time to decide which one to pick. They also offer coconut water, wheatgrass shots and almond milk to take-away. Too good!


 A colourful selection of fruit and vegetables that makes me feel good just looking at them.  




They have some pretty cool dispensers filled with trail mixes, oats, flax and quinoa and more. 


A stack of baskets for you to put your shopping in is a nice rustic touch. The freezer contained lost of Booja-Booja vegan, organic, soya-gluten free, refined sugar-free ice-cream. I bought a little tub of Coconut Hullabaloo ice-cream as a treat after doing lots of university work; it is delicious. 



In the fridge there are freshly prepared options to take-away to the park, or wherever you might go on a sunny day in Bath. Two homemade soups are on offer every day, so I must try them out next week. 


What's more is they sell vegan cake too! 


I opted for the Vitamin-C Boost blend which consists of: Kale, pineapple, orange and celery (I also noticed they also have a couple Vitamix blenders - something I really want/need.) All in all, a bright and beautiful shop filled with a vast array of healthy goodies, and not to mention the friendly couple who own it. I will be sure to visit soon... 


2 comments:

  1. Lovely pics!

    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks! It was such a bright and lovely shop x

    ReplyDelete