9 Feb 2014

Soap&Glory pamper time

 
Okay, so I will admit I'm not overly familiar with Soap and Glory. I feel bad because I should be! The bright, girly packaging can feel a bit too kitsch for my liking but it certainly brightens up the beauty shelf a bit.
After a four hour journey back to Devon on Friday (due to flooding and delays), a hangover yesterday and a stressful week at university, I figured it's time for some pampering. I was given a Soap and Glory gift set for Christmas and have collected a few bits since.  
 


Here is what I have:
 
Scrub of you Life: The clear scrub with pink beads in (who would've known) to exfoliate made me feel fresh and smooth. I don't normally use a body scrub but because of the cold weather my skin's been feeling a little dryer. It made shaving easier too.
 
Sugar Crush: Well, it definitely smells sugary sweet. It lathers up nicely in the shower and feels really nice on the skin due to its crème formula. The lime and kiwi scent is quite powerful but freshens me up.
 
Clean on Me: This is a hydrating crème that smells good enough to eat!

The Righteous Butter: After showering (if I have time) I like to moisturise before bed. I haven't tried this body butter before but it left my skin hydrated and glowing. Again, it smells amazing.

Spritz Girligo: Body mist is a product I tend to only use over Summer to make my legs shimmer. But as I was testing out my new products and my legs were on show I'd thought I'd spray them with a little shimmer mist! The texture felt too wet and watery
for my liking but it did make my legs have a hint of shine.


 
What are your favourite Soap and Glory products?

2 comments:

  1. I love Soap and Glory! I've never really tried many of their products before, but what I have tried I love. I'd really recommend the hand cream :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! The hand cream smells amazing and is really nourishing :) xx

    ReplyDelete